tisdag 2 mars 2010
























Design Pamela Lindgren © 2004 
Movetto px4
My point of departure for this project has been to find a new, modern expression for the electric wheelchair. I have worked on designing a wheelchair which communicates an active life-style. The work has also consisted of developing a cheaper, simpler and better-functioning construction.

In the design process I have studied the functions and questions which I myself have experienced as difficult to manage. I have benefitted from these experiences in my design in order to draw attention to functions and to optimize the ergonomics for the user, as well as to create an added value for the product. This project is a collaboration between myself and a constructor. The project has resulted in a full-scale first test prototype.

















Design Pamela Lindgren © 2004